What is the Safe-keeping Charge?A safe-keeping fee is only charged if the security you own is not eligible to be held electronically through the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation Company (DTCC) and the physical certificate must be held by our clearing firm, in the vault. This is generally seen with low-priced penny stocks and rarely seen with the securities traded on NYSE, AMEX, or NASDAQ exchanges. The safe-keeping fee is $50.00 charged annually.
- What happens if my account drops below $2,500 in the Per-Trade Plan?
- Is there an additional charge to trade during Extended Hours Trading sessions or to trade on ECNs?
- What is your Commission for Mutual Funds?
- What is the commission to place a mutual fund order over the phone?
- What is your Commission for Partial Fills?